Most Active Stories
- Dank: Oklahoma 'Wasted' $4.2M On 'August: Osage County'
- Best Wishes To Kurt Gwartney
- Send In Your Photos: Oklahoma Tornado Project To Host Photo Exhibit On May 2013 Storms
- How Abraham Lincoln Used 701 Words To "Bind Up The Nation's Wounds"
- Junior High Kids From Briarwood, Plaza Towers Feel Left Out Of School Support
Lizzie Skurnick's reviews and essays have appeared in The New York Times Book Review, The Chicago Tribune, The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, and "many other appallingly underpaying publications," she says. Her books blog, Old Hag, is a Forbes Best of the Web pick and has been anthologized in Vintage's Ultimate Blogs: Masterworks from the Wild Web. She writes a column on vintage young-adult fiction for Jezebel.com, a job she has been preparing for her entire life. She is on the board of the National Book Critics Circle.
An Oklahoma-based company with corporate headquarters located in Oklahoma City, eCapitol launched as an online capitol news and information business in the early 1990's. eCapitol provides on-the-ground, politically-neutral reporting of capitol activity and ways for KGOU to follow legislation, track votes and analyze amendments in an efficient and cost-effective manner.