Most Active Stories
- Mary Fallin In A Close Contest With Joe Dorman For Reelection
- Why Oklahoma’s Wind Energy Future Could Be Shaped By Osage County
- Bureau Of Narcotics: Object To Initiative To Legalize Marijuana But Prepare For Passage
- This Week In Indian Country
- Fallin Rejects Ritze Call For ‘Catastrophic Health Emergency'
Lakshmi Singh is midday newscaster for NPR. She joined NPR's award-winning Newscast Unit in 2000.
North Country Public Radio/Champlain Valley reporter for the Innovation Trail
Sarah Harris covers the Champlain Valley for Innovation Trail. She was an assistant teacher for the first class of the Transom Story Workshop in Woods Hole, Massachusetts. Sarah's work has aired on NPR's All Things Considered, Morning Edition and Weekend Edition. Sarah is a 2010 recipient of the Middlebury Fellowship in Environmental Journalism, has lived abroad in the Maldives and Nepal, and is a graduate of Middlebury College.
Lynn Hatter is a Florida A&M University graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism . Lynn serves as reporter/producer for WFSU since 2007 with education and health care issues as her key coverage areas. She is a member of the Capital Press Corps and has participated in the NPR Kaiser Health News Reporting Partnership and NPR Education Initiative. When she’s not working, Lynn spends her time watching sci-fi and action movies, writing her own books, going on long walks through the woods, traveling and exploring antique stores. Follow Lynn Hatter on twitter @HatterLynn.
Phone: (850) 487-3086 x367