Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Tribal And Food Sovereignty Subjects Of Two Conferences This Week In Okmulgee
- Author Esmeralda Santiago Finds Identity Through Art
- U.S. Supreme Court Justice To Oklahoma Audience: 'There Is Value To Failure'
- Moore's Rush To Rebuild Left Hundreds Of Homes With A Lesser Building Code
- VIDEO: Mick Cornett Describes Oklahoma City's Vibrancy On 'Meet The Press'
Ben has reported on major news stories in Oklahoma and worldwide over the past 20 years, covering Timothy McVeigh and the Murrah Federal Building bombing, embedding with troops in Afghanistan and Iraq, reporting on Oklahoma native Bradley Manning and the Wikileaks investigation, and on the aftermath of the 2013 tornado in Moore.
He has written for Reuters, The New York Times and Playboy, as well as for Oklahoma Today magazine and the Oklahoma Gazette. Ben’s work has won numerous awards for investigative and enterprise reporting, including a regional Edward R. Murrow Award.
Ben earned Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Journalism from the University of Oklahoma, and worked at KGOU once before, as a news reporter in the early 1990s.