Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor Urges Native Americans To Debunk Their Own Myths
- Moore Beheading Suspect Has Assault Record
- Fiscal Panelists: Anemic Education Funding May Cost Jobs
- Oklahoma Oil And Gas Regulator Wrestles With Oversight Of Wind Industry
- State Representative John Bennett And CAIR Director Adam Soltani Interviewed By Huffington Post Live
Ben has reported on major news stories in Oklahoma and worldwide over the past 20 years, covering Timothy McVeigh and the Murrah Federal Building bombing, embedding with troops in Afghanistan and Iraq, reporting on Oklahoma native Bradley Manning and the Wikileaks investigation, and on the aftermath of the 2013 tornado in Moore.
He has written for Reuters, The New York Times and Playboy, as well as for Oklahoma Today magazine and the Oklahoma Gazette. Ben’s work has won numerous awards for investigative and enterprise reporting, including a regional Edward R. Murrow Award.
Ben earned Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Journalism from the University of Oklahoma, and worked at KGOU once before, as a news reporter in the early 1990s.