Business Intelligence ReportGun Ruling Sparks Concern About Norman Music Festival, Arts Festival Aims For Zero Waste
Weather and ClimateLarge Hail, Tornadoes Possible With Severe Storms Across Oklahoma This Weekend
World ViewsReligious Liberty Attorney, Online Editor Describes Gender Issues In Islam, Other Faiths
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- That April Morning: The Oklahoma City Bombing
- Gov. Fallin Signs Bill Banning Abortions That Dismember A Fetus
- State, Nation Pause To Remember 168 Victims Killed In The Oklahoma City Bombing
- Oklahoma City University Theatre Students Portray Murrah Bombing Survivors In New Play
- Air Force Sergeant Stood In Police Lineup With Timothy McVeigh
Brian Hardzinski grew up in Flower Mound, Texas but came to the University of Oklahoma for college. He began his career at KGOU as an unpaid student intern assisting with various production and operations tasks, before spending two years producing and hosting Assignment: Radio and occasionally filling in during All Things Considered. Brian returned to KGOU as the Operations and Public Service Announcement Director in January 2009. He began regularly hosting Morning Edition in 2014. Brian’s past work with KGOU has been honored by Public Radio News Directors Incorporated (PRNDI), the Oklahoma Association of Broadcasters, the Oklahoma Associated Press Broadcasters, and local and regional chapters of the Society of Professional Journalists.
Brian graduated from OU in 2008 with degrees in Broadcast Journalism and History. A Norman resident, Brian enjoys competing in triathlons, distance running, playing tennis, and entertaining his rambunctious Boston Terrier named Bucky.