Most Active Stories
- That April Morning: The Oklahoma City Bombing
- Tulsa Reserve Sheriff's Deputy Turns Himself In To Face Manslaughter Charges
- In Southwest Oklahoma, A Farmer Harvests The Wind And Watches The State Capitol
- Gov. Fallin Signs Bill Banning Abortions That Dismember A Fetus
- Attorney General Scott Pruitt Says He Will Protect Citizens Distributing Bibles At Schools
Carrie started at KUNM as a volunteer in the front office, and soon after her arrival she became a regular substitute in the news department. Carrie is a graduate of Clemson University and a South Carolina native; however, she has fallen in love with the natural beauty and hospitality of the Southwest. In addition to her duties in the newsroom, she spends her free time hiking and skiing with her husband. Carrie's career in broadcasting is just beginning, and she hopes to pursue her passion for this field by continuing to host and report for New Mexico's Community Powered Public Radio.