Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Happy Birthday To Amazon, And Its Data Mining
- Mary Fallin In A Close Contest With Joe Dorman For Reelection
- Why Oklahoma’s Wind Energy Future Could Be Shaped By Osage County
- Gov. Fallin Says Gay Marriage Ruling Tramples States' Rights
- Bureau Of Narcotics: Object To Initiative To Legalize Marijuana But Prepare For Passage
Geoff Nunberg is the linguist contributor on NPR's Fresh Air with Terry Gross.
He teaches at the School of Information at the University of California at Berkeley and is the author of The Way We Talk Now, Going Nucular, Talking Right and The Years of Talking Dangerously. His most recent book is Ascent of the A-Word. His website is www.geoffreynunberg.com.