Most Active Stories
- Full Supreme Court To Hear Common Core Challenge
- Gov. Fallin Criticizes EPA For Cutting Fire Department Vehicle Agreement
- Top Business Stories: Increased Tax Revenues, HP 'Lands' In Tulsa, And OKC Okays Cabela Incentives
- High-Rate Disposal Wells Could Have Triggered Oklahoma Earthquakes, New Study Suggests
- Trooper On Paid Leave Pending Investigation Into DUI
Jolly Brown has served as KGOU’s Manager of Development since September, 2000. From 1995 to 1998, Jolly was the Morning Edition Host and Senior News Producer for KGOU and was an underwriting consultant from 1998 to 2000. Before her arrival at KGOU, Jolly worked for seven years at commercial radio station KEBC in Oklahoma City, both in sales and as an on-air announcer. She also spent two and a half years at KGMC-TV, Channel 34 in Oklahoma City.
Jolly earned her B.A. in Journalism from the University of Oklahoma in 1985, graduating with distinction. She is currently on the board of Jaymac, the alumni association of OU’s Gaylord College of Journalism and Mass Communication. She also has served as secretary of the Norman Arts Council roundtable.