Most Active Stories
- Norman Man Faces Charges For Teaching People How To Beat A Lie Detector
- Large Tornadoes Hit Southwest Oklahoma, More Heavy Rain Falls In Metro
- House Introduces Resolution Directing University Of Oklahoma To Return Controversial Painting
- What Oklahoma Farmers Think About The Right-To-Farm Issue In Oklahoma
- How The 1970s Changed The Role Of Human Rights In U.S. Foreign Policy
Ken Tucker reviews rock, country, hip-hop and pop music for Fresh Air. He is a cultural critic who has been the editor-at-large at Entertainment Weekly, and a film critic for New York Magazine. His work has won two National Magazine Awards and two ASCAP-Deems Taylor Awards. He has written book reviews for The New York Times Book Review and other publications.
Tucker is the author of Scarface Nation: The Ultimate Gangster Movie and Kissing Bill O'Reilly, Roasting Miss Piggy: 100 Things to Love and Hate About Television.