Most Active Stories
- Full Supreme Court To Hear Common Core Challenge
- Top Business Stories: Increased Tax Revenues, HP 'Lands' In Tulsa, And OKC Okays Cabela Incentives
- High-Rate Disposal Wells Could Have Triggered Oklahoma Earthquakes, New Study Suggests
- Oklahoma Medicaid Providers Face More Possible Cuts
- Out-Of-State Students More Than Double At Oklahoma Colleges
Kim is a 1990 Graduate of Northern Kentucky University with a BA in English. Kim's job is, in a nutshell, "to deliver the goods". Whether it's making sure our business sponsors are on the air at the appropriate times (we call that "Traffic" in the biz) or overseeing the timely shipment of thank you gifts to our members, Kim is one of the last and most important links in the customer service chain.
Kim enjoys being part of the many events at the radio station and other venues. She's thankful to have learned to appreciate artists unfamiliar to her and to understand public radio more in depth. Kim resides in Highland Heights, Kentucky with her husband and two children.