Most Active Stories
- One Dead After Oklahoma Flooding, Tornadoes; Fallin Declares State Of Emergency
- Norman Man Faces Charges For Teaching People How To Beat A Lie Detector
- What Oklahoma Farmers Think About The Right-To-Farm Issue In Oklahoma
- House Introduces Resolution Directing University Of Oklahoma To Return Controversial Painting
- How The 1970s Changed The Role Of Human Rights In U.S. Foreign Policy
Kim is a 1990 Graduate of Northern Kentucky University with a BA in English. Kim's job is, in a nutshell, "to deliver the goods". Whether it's making sure our business sponsors are on the air at the appropriate times (we call that "Traffic" in the biz) or overseeing the timely shipment of thank you gifts to our members, Kim is one of the last and most important links in the customer service chain.
Kim enjoys being part of the many events at the radio station and other venues. She's thankful to have learned to appreciate artists unfamiliar to her and to understand public radio more in depth. Kim resides in Highland Heights, Kentucky with her husband and two children.