Most Active Stories
- 1,400 Confirmed Dead In Nepal After Powerful Earthquake
- Spiked Cabbage And Blown Glass Among Attractions At Annual Oklahoma City Festival
- Air Force Sergeant Stood In Police Lineup With Timothy McVeigh
- Supreme Court To Hear Oklahoma Execution Protocol: Here's What You Need To Know
- How The 1970s Changed The Role Of Human Rights In U.S. Foreign Policy
Kim is a 1990 Graduate of Northern Kentucky University with a BA in English. Kim's job is, in a nutshell, "to deliver the goods". Whether it's making sure our business sponsors are on the air at the appropriate times (we call that "Traffic" in the biz) or overseeing the timely shipment of thank you gifts to our members, Kim is one of the last and most important links in the customer service chain.
Kim enjoys being part of the many events at the radio station and other venues. She's thankful to have learned to appreciate artists unfamiliar to her and to understand public radio more in depth. Kim resides in Highland Heights, Kentucky with her husband and two children.