Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No Laptops, No Wi-Fi: How One Cafe Fired Up Sales
- Anadarko’s $5 Billion Environmental Settlement: Four Things Okies Should Know
- State House Votes To Deny Cities Wage Setting Power
- City Of Norman Awaiting Permit To Sell Reclaimed Water So Frackers Don’t Have To Use Drinking Water
- “Our People, Our Land, Our Images” Features The Perspectives Of Indigenous Photographers
Larkin got her start in radio as a newsroom volunteer in 2006. She went on to work for 90.5 as a reporter, Weekend Edition host, and Morning Edition producer, before taking on her current role as the All Things Considered host in 2009. Larkin also curates a public radio news blog www.pfeffernews.org, which highlights great reporting from local stations around the country. She has won regional and statewide awards for her reporting, including stories on art, criminal justice, domestic violence, and breaking news. Her work has been featured across Pennsylvania and nationally on NPR.