Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No Laptops, No Wi-Fi: How One Cafe Fired Up Sales
- Anadarko’s $5 Billion Environmental Settlement: Four Things Okies Should Know
- City Of Norman Awaiting Permit To Sell Reclaimed Water So Frackers Don’t Have To Use Drinking Water
- State House Votes To Deny Cities Wage Setting Power
- “Our People, Our Land, Our Images” Features The Perspectives Of Indigenous Photographers
Nick Aguilera is in his fourth year of the OU College of International Studies' Bachelors/Masters program within the International Economics and Development track. He recently returned from a semester completing a Spanish minor in Montevideo, Uruguay and is excited to be interning with World Views this spring. He aspires to a career in news and media, academia, or international development.
In his free time, Nick enjoys reading, training for half marathons, biking, hiking, photography, and watching documentaries.