Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Mary Fallin In A Close Contest With Joe Dorman For Reelection
- Bureau Of Narcotics: Object To Initiative To Legalize Marijuana But Prepare For Passage
- UPDATE: Fallin's Office Says Barresi Will Not Be Secretary Of Education
- Gov. Fallin Says Gay Marriage Ruling Tramples States' Rights
- Why Oklahoma’s Wind Energy Future Could Be Shaped By Osage County
Rebecca Plevin is a reporter for Valley Public Radio. Before joining the station, she was the community health reporter for Vida en el Valle, the McClatchy Company's bilingual newspaper in California's San Joaquin Valley. She earned the George F. Gruner Award for Meritorious Public Service in Journalism and the McClatchy President's Award for her work at Vida, as well as honors from the National Association of Hispanic Publications and the California Newspaper Publishers Association. Plevin grew up in the Washington, D.C. area and is a graduate of Northwestern University's Medill School of Journalism. She is also a fluent Spanish speaker, a certified yoga teacher, and an avid rock-climber.