Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Dank: Oklahoma 'Wasted' $4.2M On 'August: Osage County'
- Best Wishes To Kurt Gwartney
- Send In Your Photos: Oklahoma Tornado Project To Host Photo Exhibit On May 2013 Storms
- Elementary School Alternative To Land Run Reenactments Offers More Sides Of The Story
- How Abraham Lincoln Used 701 Words To "Bind Up The Nation's Wounds"
Rebecca Plevin is a reporter for Valley Public Radio. Before joining the station, she was the community health reporter for Vida en el Valle, the McClatchy Company's bilingual newspaper in California's San Joaquin Valley. She earned the George F. Gruner Award for Meritorious Public Service in Journalism and the McClatchy President's Award for her work at Vida, as well as honors from the National Association of Hispanic Publications and the California Newspaper Publishers Association. Plevin grew up in the Washington, D.C. area and is a graduate of Northwestern University's Medill School of Journalism. She is also a fluent Spanish speaker, a certified yoga teacher, and an avid rock-climber.