Most Active Stories
- Breaking Down India’s Caste System Through Education
- SLIDESHOW: StateImpact's Joe Wertz's Images From The May 20 Tornado
- Despite Opposition, State Education Officials Say Repeal Of Common Core Standards ‘Unlikely’
- Reporting Mexico’s Drug War From Oaxaca To Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Winter Weather Warning Issued For Most Of The State
Lawn Mower Exchange
Wed August 14, 2013
$100 Voucher For Old Gas Powered Lawn Mowers This Saturday
The Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality is planning a lawn mower exchange for residents in the Oklahoma City area.
The event is being planned by the agency's Air Quality Division in collaboration with Oklahoma State University and Black and Decker. It will be held at the OSU-OKC Farmer's Market in Oklahoma City on Saturday.
Citizens can exchange old gasoline powered lawn mowers for a $100 cash voucher toward the purchase of a new electric lawn mower. A limited number of vouchers remain. Vouchers can be redeemed at the Black and Decker service center in Oklahoma City.
Vouchers are limited to one per household. All gasoline mowers handed over in the exchange must be operationally complete and drained of all gasoline and oil.