The ramps and lanes in the I-44/I-235 interchange will close beginning Monday night, continuing through August.
Drivers are advised to expect lengthy delays and are encouraged to find an alternate route such as I-35, I-40, SH-74/Lake Hefner Parkway or I-240 to bypass the closure.
Closures will take place nightly from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. beginning Monday and continuing through August:
- Westbound I-44 ramp to northbound I-235
- The northbound I-235 ramp to westbound I-44
- The right lane of northbound I-235 between I-44 and N.W. 63rd St.
Also beginning Monday, drivers can expect the following lane and ramp closures near the eastbound I-44 ramp to southbound I-44:
- Eastbound I-44 ramps to north and southbound I-235 close nightly from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. Monday night
- through Saturday morning, July 22-27, for installation of temporary barrier walls.
- The right lane of eastbound I-44 will be closed between Western Ave. and I-235 throughout the