Most Active Stories
- Dank: Oklahoma 'Wasted' $4.2M On 'August: Osage County'
- Best Wishes To Kurt Gwartney
- Send In Your Photos: Oklahoma Tornado Project To Host Photo Exhibit On May 2013 Storms
- Junior High Kids From Briarwood, Plaza Towers Feel Left Out Of School Support
- How Abraham Lincoln Used 701 Words To "Bind Up The Nation's Wounds"
Fills Vacancies On Council
Thu December 26, 2013
Fallin Makes Appointments To Science And Tech Council
Gov. Mary Fallin has named four new members to a council that works to grow the science and technology industries in the state.
Each of the new members to the Governor's Science and Technology Council are filling a vacancy on the 18-person council.
Fallin named Frontier Electronic Systems Corp. president Brenda Rolls and former state Treasurer Scott Meacham the council. Also named to the science and technology council were Robin Schott, vice president of Project Lead the Way, which provides science, technology, engineering and math curriculum to schools, and Sandy Johnson, chief executive officer of Anautics, which provides software engineering and systems integration services
KGOU is a community-supported news organization and relies on contributions from readers and listeners to fulfill its mission of public service to Oklahoma and beyond. Donate online, or by contacting our Membership department.
Politics and Government