Most Active Stories
- Cherokee Makes A Living Map Showing Pre-Contact Native America
- Top Business Stories: Bone Museum Expansion, De-Annexing In Shawnee, And Von Maur Arrival
- Norman Residents Hear About Possibilities Of Banning Fracking At Public Forum
- Norman City Council Approves Zoning Change At Proposed Wal-Mart Site
- Oklahoma's 'No Child Left Behind' Waiver In Doubt After Rejecting Common Core
Sat June 1, 2013
Flooding Forces Mobile Home Park Evacuation
Authorities are using a boat, raft and Humvee to evacuate residents of a mobile home park in Crutcho.
The Oklahoma County Sheriff's offices says they are also searching for missing man from the area whose vehicle was found washed off the road near E. Hefner Rd. and N. Dobbs.
The man left for work at 6:30 a.m. Friday and has not been heard from since, according the sheriff's office.
Images from the mobile home park near NE 23rd and Air Depot show flood waters halfway up the doors of parked cars.
Authorities continue to encourage residents to stay off the roads Saturday morning.