Most Active Stories
- Cherokee Makes A Living Map Showing Pre-Contact Native America
- Top Business Stories: Bone Museum Expansion, De-Annexing In Shawnee, And Von Maur Arrival
- Norman Residents Hear About Possibilities Of Banning Fracking At Public Forum
- Oklahoma's 'No Child Left Behind' Waiver In Doubt After Rejecting Common Core
- Norman City Council Approves Zoning Change At Proposed Wal-Mart Site
Thank You For FY2014
Sun June 29, 2014
Happy New Fiscal Year!
June 29, 2014
This is from the Manager’s Desk.
Yes, that is Auld Lang Syne in the background as we fold up and put way the books on fiscal year 2014.
In the last twelve months, we…
- Maintained a quality broadcast and digital services twenty four hours per day, three hundred and sixty five days a year.
- Launched the Oklahoma Tornado Project and continued the StateImpact Oklahoma reporting efforts,
- Won a number of awards for staff and student work, including 3 national awards,
- Said farewell to staff members Kurt Gwartney and Kathy Hawkins, and
- Saw continued audience and business support growth in support of our service.
Thank you for the success of fiscal year fourteen.
And, as always, we are looking forward to the coming fiscal year of service to you, with more programs, more web posts, new staff members, more students, new community events, more awards, and things I have not yet dreamed about.
From the Manager’s Desk, I’m Karen Holp.