Most Active Stories
- Roland Clinic Draws Scrutiny From Oklahoma Drug Enforcers
- ‘Pride Of The Plains’: National Geographic Calls Oklahoma City ‘Best Trip’ Of 2015
- Christmas Bird Count In Oklahoma Starts At Chickasaw National Recreation Area
- ‘The Price Of Sex’: Documentary Sheds Light On International Sex Trade
- Bill Calls For Deregulation Of State-Produced Firearms
OK Public Utilities
Tue June 10, 2014
Jerry Sanger To Head OK Public Utilities Unit
Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt has named Assistant Attorney General Jerry Sanger the new chief of the attorney general's public utilities unit.
As public utilities unit chief, Sanger will represent the interests of the state's utility customers in rate-related issues. The unit also participates in utility-related task forces, rulemaking proceedings and other legislative activities.
Sanger joined the AG's office in April 2013 as an assistant attorney general. He's worked in private practice in Oklahoma and also worked 15 years as an environmental attorney at the Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality.
Sanger earned a bachelor's degree in biology at the University of CentralOklahoma in 1986 and a law degree from the University of Oklahoma in 1992.
Politics and Government