Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: State Avoids Tornadoes Saturday, Threat Continues Sunday
- How To Find Yourself While Traveling The World: A Personal Essay
- John Fullbright Kicks Off Norman Summer Concert Series
- VIDEO: University of Oklahoma Storm Chaser Captures Texas Twister
- “I Cannot Believe I Just Did That!" Finishing the OKC Memorial Marathon
Sun February 10, 2013
KGOU FY2012 Financial Audit Complete
The annual external audit for KGOU’s fiscal year 2012 is now complete, and I have posted the report in the “About” section on the KGOU web page.
For FY2012, total operating income to KGOU increased a little over 3% from the prior fiscal year. Memberships and underwriting increased nicely, about 16%, and private giving now represents over 50% of KGOU’s budget. The station also received new restricted grants for the StateImpact project. Expenses increased significantly with the addition of the StateImpact Oklahoma project, and the cost of acquiring outside programming also increased. Net capital assets increased about 34%, and unrestricted net cash assets declined about 3%.
There are many more details in the report that we’ve posted on the KGOU web page. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Thanks! From the Manager’s Desk, I’m Karen Holp.