Most Active Stories
- Mary Fallin In A Close Contest With Joe Dorman For Reelection
- Bureau Of Narcotics: Object To Initiative To Legalize Marijuana But Prepare For Passage
- UPDATE: Fallin's Office Says Barresi Will Not Be Secretary Of Education
- Following Oklahoma's 2013 Tornadoes, Where Does Federal Aid Really Go?
- Gov. Fallin Says Gay Marriage Ruling Tramples States' Rights
Sun January 12, 2014
Legislative Coverage Plans By KGOU And StateImpact Oklahoma
To start, KGOU covers Gov. Mary Fallin’s State of the State address, scheduled for Monday, February 3, that will outline her legislative priorities.
StateImpact Oklahoma explores proposals regarding tax breaks for horizontal drilling and severance taxes for mines, not to mention earthquakes, water, the environment, the economy and more.
KGOU will examine personal income tax rates, education, school testing and academic standards, prisons, poverty, health care and Medicaid expansion, public pension reform, and more.
It is going to be a busy legislative season, and your support makes KGOU and StateImpact Oklahoma’s on-air and digital coverage possible. Thank you!
School Report Cards
Tax Cut Proposal