Most Active Stories
- Pro-Pot Petition Seeks To Decriminalize Cannabis In Oklahoma City
- VIDEO: Propane Prices Continue Drop, But Remain Much Higher Than In Any Other Year
- Oscar Talk: The Five Academy Award Nominees For Best Foreign Language Film
- Oklahoma Anti-Gay Business Bill Dead This Session
- OKC's Cheseapeake Energy Accused Of Collusion
Sun January 12, 2014
Legislative Coverage Plans By KGOU And StateImpact Oklahoma
To start, KGOU covers Gov. Mary Fallin’s State of the State address, scheduled for Monday, February 3, that will outline her legislative priorities.
StateImpact Oklahoma explores proposals regarding tax breaks for horizontal drilling and severance taxes for mines, not to mention earthquakes, water, the environment, the economy and more.
KGOU will examine personal income tax rates, education, school testing and academic standards, prisons, poverty, health care and Medicaid expansion, public pension reform, and more.
It is going to be a busy legislative season, and your support makes KGOU and StateImpact Oklahoma’s on-air and digital coverage possible. Thank you!
School Report Cards
Tax Cut Proposal