Most Active Stories
- 1,400 Confirmed Dead In Nepal After Powerful Earthquake
- Spiked Cabbage And Blown Glass Among Attractions At Annual Oklahoma City Festival
- Landis: Saudi Arabia's New King Has Helped Put Syria's Assad On The Ropes
- Supreme Court To Hear Oklahoma Execution Protocol: Here's What You Need To Know
- How The 1970s Changed The Role Of Human Rights In U.S. Foreign Policy
Sun January 12, 2014
Legislative Coverage Plans By KGOU And StateImpact Oklahoma
To start, KGOU covers Gov. Mary Fallin’s State of the State address, scheduled for Monday, February 3, that will outline her legislative priorities.
StateImpact Oklahoma explores proposals regarding tax breaks for horizontal drilling and severance taxes for mines, not to mention earthquakes, water, the environment, the economy and more.
KGOU will examine personal income tax rates, education, school testing and academic standards, prisons, poverty, health care and Medicaid expansion, public pension reform, and more.
It is going to be a busy legislative season, and your support makes KGOU and StateImpact Oklahoma’s on-air and digital coverage possible. Thank you!
School Report Cards
Tax Cut Proposal