Most Active Stories
- For OU's Young Choreographers, Art Can Come From Daydreams
- Oklahoma City Zoo's New Baby Elephant Finally Has A Name, And It Is...
- Teacher Evaluation System Could Be Delayed Again
- Cherokee Makes A Living Map Showing Pre-Contact Native America
- 'Kings When It's Good': Oklahoma Braces For Possible Crude Crash
Sun January 12, 2014
Legislative Coverage Plans By KGOU And StateImpact Oklahoma
To start, KGOU covers Gov. Mary Fallin’s State of the State address, scheduled for Monday, February 3, that will outline her legislative priorities.
StateImpact Oklahoma explores proposals regarding tax breaks for horizontal drilling and severance taxes for mines, not to mention earthquakes, water, the environment, the economy and more.
KGOU will examine personal income tax rates, education, school testing and academic standards, prisons, poverty, health care and Medicaid expansion, public pension reform, and more.
It is going to be a busy legislative season, and your support makes KGOU and StateImpact Oklahoma’s on-air and digital coverage possible. Thank you!
School Report Cards
Tax Cut Proposal