Most Active Stories
- Mary Fallin In A Close Contest With Joe Dorman For Reelection
- Bureau Of Narcotics: Object To Initiative To Legalize Marijuana But Prepare For Passage
- UPDATE: Fallin's Office Says Barresi Will Not Be Secretary Of Education
- Following Oklahoma's 2013 Tornadoes, Where Does Federal Aid Really Go?
- Gov. Fallin Says Gay Marriage Ruling Tramples States' Rights
Fri March 14, 2014
Spring Break Travel Delays Possible At OKC, Tulsa Airports
Officials at Will Rogers World Airport inOklahoma City and at Tulsa International Airport say airlines are expected to be busy through the weekend because of students who are out on spring break.
Passengers are advised to arrive at least 90 minutes before their flight — especially for flights scheduled to depart before 8 a.m.
Officials also note that many airlines now close flight check-in, both online and at the ticket counter, 25-30 minutes prior to departure to ensure on-time departures.
This means that if you have not checked-in by that time you will not receive a boarding pass and rebooking can be difficult since flights are very full and available seats are at a premium.
KGOU is a community-supported news organization and relies on contributions from readers and listeners to fulfill its mission of public service to Oklahoma and beyond. Donate online, or by contacting our Membership department.
U.S. Commutes: The Way We Get To Work