Most Active Stories
- 1,400 Confirmed Dead In Nepal After Powerful Earthquake
- Spiked Cabbage And Blown Glass Among Attractions At Annual Oklahoma City Festival
- Landis: Saudi Arabia's New King Has Helped Put Syria's Assad On The Ropes
- Supreme Court To Hear Oklahoma Execution Protocol: Here's What You Need To Know
- How The 1970s Changed The Role Of Human Rights In U.S. Foreign Policy
Fri March 14, 2014
Spring Break Travel Delays Possible At OKC, Tulsa Airports
Officials at Will Rogers World Airport inOklahoma City and at Tulsa International Airport say airlines are expected to be busy through the weekend because of students who are out on spring break.
Passengers are advised to arrive at least 90 minutes before their flight — especially for flights scheduled to depart before 8 a.m.
Officials also note that many airlines now close flight check-in, both online and at the ticket counter, 25-30 minutes prior to departure to ensure on-time departures.
This means that if you have not checked-in by that time you will not receive a boarding pass and rebooking can be difficult since flights are very full and available seats are at a premium.
KGOU is a community-supported news organization and relies on contributions from readers and listeners to fulfill its mission of public service to Oklahoma and beyond. Donate online, or by contacting our Membership department.
U.S. Commutes: The Way We Get To Work