Most Active Stories
- That April Morning: The Oklahoma City Bombing
- Tulsa Reserve Sheriff's Deputy Turns Himself In To Face Manslaughter Charges
- In Southwest Oklahoma, A Farmer Harvests The Wind And Watches The State Capitol
- Gov. Fallin Signs Bill Banning Abortions That Dismember A Fetus
- Attorney General Scott Pruitt Says He Will Protect Citizens Distributing Bibles At Schools
Sun March 17, 2013
Welcome to the new KGOU.org!
This is from the Manager’s Desk.
Welcome to the new KGOU web page! We have had this public now for a while, tweaking here and fixing there, but overall we hope you will think this is an improvement. You will see that it keeps many of the features from the past webpage, but this one is organized differently and looks fantastic.
Among the changes, I really like the Oklahoma photographs at the top of the page. These photos will change each time you visit or refresh the screen. We will change the photos over time to make sure we represent all the different facets of our state.
The site also allows you to comment on the stories we post. Right now, comments are moderated – meaning that a staff member must approve them before the comment is posted. That may change as we get comfortable with the system.
But what is important is that we now have a way to have a conversation with you on the web page. Using the comment system, we can answer questions you may have about the story or about the station. Try it! Leave me a comment below.
Visit the new site, look around, and let me know your thoughts.
Thanks! From the Manager’s Desk, I’m Karen Holp.