Most Active Stories
- Mary Fallin In A Close Contest With Joe Dorman For Reelection
- Bureau Of Narcotics: Object To Initiative To Legalize Marijuana But Prepare For Passage
- UPDATE: Fallin's Office Says Barresi Will Not Be Secretary Of Education
- Gov. Fallin Says Gay Marriage Ruling Tramples States' Rights
- Oklahoma's Chief Justice Warns Judges To Talk To Their Constituents
Fri April 11, 2014
World Views: April 11, 2014
Joshua Landis discusses Israel’s disappointment with remarks Secretary of State John Kerry made regarding Middle East peace talks, and Rebecca Cruise explains why the 20th anniversary of Rwanda's genocide has rekindled tension with France.
Later, a conversation with Yale Law School professor and former State Department legal advisor Harold Koh about some of the practical aspects of international law.
KGOU produces World Views through a collaborative partnership with the University of Oklahoma’s College of International Studies, with a goal of bringing internationally-focused conversations to an Oklahoma audience. Help support these efforts with a donation online.