Most Active Stories
- Roland Clinic Draws Scrutiny From Oklahoma Drug Enforcers
- ‘Pride Of The Plains’: National Geographic Calls Oklahoma City ‘Best Trip’ Of 2015
- Christmas Bird Count In Oklahoma Starts At Chickasaw National Recreation Area
- ‘The Price Of Sex’: Documentary Sheds Light On International Sex Trade
- Bill Calls For Deregulation Of State-Produced Firearms
Fri April 25, 2014
World Views: April 25, 2014
Suzette Grillot and Rebecca Cruise discuss President Obama's trip to Asia this week, and whether or not we'll finally see the long-anticipated foreign policy "pivot" to the region. They also talk about the kidnapping of hundreds of young girls in Nigeria.
Later, a conversation with activist, author and filmmaker Clifton Ross. He says solidarity among Latin American protesters and dedication to their cause can actually work against them.
KGOU produces World Views through a collaborative partnership with the University of Oklahoma’s College of International Studies, with a goal of bringing internationally-focused conversations to an Oklahoma audience. Help support these efforts with a donation online.