Most Active Stories
- Moore Resident Restores Christmas To Tornado Survivors
- Oklahoma Native Reflects On Iraq And Interrogation On Anniversary Of Saddam Hussein’s Capture
- Bots Are Driving Web Traffic More Than Humans, Report Says
- Ice Storm Hits Oklahoma; I-40 EB And I-35 NB Closed Friday Evening Due To Wrecks
- Harmon-y Pediatric Clinic Set To Open
Fri August 2, 2013
World Views: August 2, 2013
Suzette Grillot hosts the program from London, and Joshua Landis joins her by phone from Vermont to provide an update on the civil war in Syria, and how recent events in Iraq contribute to the growing violence in the region, particularly in Syria.
Later, a conversation with journalist and author Kelsey Timmerman. His book Where Am I Wearing: A Global Tour to the Countires, Factories, and People That Make Our Clothes tells the stories of the workers and conditions in the developing world's garment industries.