Most Active Stories
- One Dead After Oklahoma Flooding, Tornadoes; Fallin Declares State Of Emergency
- Norman Man Faces Charges For Teaching People How To Beat A Lie Detector
- House Introduces Resolution Directing University Of Oklahoma To Return Controversial Painting
- What Oklahoma Farmers Think About The Right-To-Farm Issue In Oklahoma
- How The 1970s Changed The Role Of Human Rights In U.S. Foreign Policy
Fri January 3, 2014
World Views: January 3, 2014
Joshua Landis and Rebecca Cruise explain how Syria’s civil war is expanding into a region-wide conflict, and what affect two suicide bombings in Russia this week could have on the upcoming Winter Olympics.
Later, a conversation with longtime Afghanistan observer Andrew Wilder about this year’s scheduled U.S. combat troop withdrawal, and April elections to replace the term-limited Hamid Karzai.
KGOU relies on voluntary contributions from readers and listeners to further its mission of public service with internationally-focused interviews for Oklahoma and beyond. To contribute to our efforts, make your donation online, or contact our Membership department.