Most Active Stories
- Professor Argues In Favor Of Hobby Lobby's Supreme Court Case
- Challenge To Ten Commandments Monument Dismissed In Federal Court
- Tennis Ball-Sized Hail, Wildfires Possible As Cold Front Arrives In Oklahoma
- Before SAE, Ferguson Inspires University Of Oklahoma Minority Rights Group
- The 'Other' Parker Rice: How The OU Scandal Trapped A Student With The Same Name
Fri January 3, 2014
World Views: January 3, 2014
Joshua Landis and Rebecca Cruise explain how Syria’s civil war is expanding into a region-wide conflict, and what affect two suicide bombings in Russia this week could have on the upcoming Winter Olympics.
Later, a conversation with longtime Afghanistan observer Andrew Wilder about this year’s scheduled U.S. combat troop withdrawal, and April elections to replace the term-limited Hamid Karzai.
KGOU relies on voluntary contributions from readers and listeners to further its mission of public service with internationally-focused interviews for Oklahoma and beyond. To contribute to our efforts, make your donation online, or contact our Membership department.