Most Active Stories
- Mary Fallin In A Close Contest With Joe Dorman For Reelection
- Bureau Of Narcotics: Object To Initiative To Legalize Marijuana But Prepare For Passage
- UPDATE: Fallin's Office Says Barresi Will Not Be Secretary Of Education
- Gov. Fallin Says Gay Marriage Ruling Tramples States' Rights
- Oklahoma's Chief Justice Warns Judges To Talk To Their Constituents
Fri July 26, 2013
World Views: July 26, 2013
Suzette Grillot hosts the program from Scotland, and Rebecca Cruise joins her by phone from Washington, D.C. to talk about the economic "baby bump" created by Prince George of Cambridge, and Pope Francis's visit to Brazil.
Later, former World Views research fellow Jack Randolph returns to the KGOU studios to talk about his latest trip to Tel Aviv. He returned to Israel this week to work with Peace Players International, an organization that strives to use sports to bring divided communities together.
This Episode's Music: