Most Active Stories
- Dank: Oklahoma 'Wasted' $4.2M On 'August: Osage County'
- Best Wishes To Kurt Gwartney
- Send In Your Photos: Oklahoma Tornado Project To Host Photo Exhibit On May 2013 Storms
- How Abraham Lincoln Used 701 Words To "Bind Up The Nation's Wounds"
- Junior High Kids From Briarwood, Plaza Towers Feel Left Out Of School Support
Fri June 21, 2013
World Views: June 21, 2013
Rebecca Cruise returns and guest-hosts while Suzette Grillot joins the program from Italy to talk about protests sweeping Brazil's largest cities, and the implications of the newly-elected moderate president for the future of a nuclear Iran.
University of California, Berkeley historian Daniel Sargent argues the 1970s were a pivotal decade on the global stage. He calls U.S. foreign policy immediately after the Cold War “uninspiring.”