Most Active Stories
- 1,400 Confirmed Dead In Nepal After Powerful Earthquake
- Spiked Cabbage And Blown Glass Among Attractions At Annual Oklahoma City Festival
- Landis: Saudi Arabia's New King Has Helped Put Syria's Assad On The Ropes
- Supreme Court To Hear Oklahoma Execution Protocol: Here's What You Need To Know
- How The 1970s Changed The Role Of Human Rights In U.S. Foreign Policy
Fri June 28, 2013
World Views: June 28, 2013
Joshua Landis offers an update about the situation in Syria, and how chemical weapons affect the public’s view of the civil war. The panel also talks about the Edward Snowden case and the complexities of asylum and extradition.
Stigler, Oklahoma native Pamela Olson moved to Palestine after she graduated in 2002. She settled in Ramallah, where she worked as the head writer and editor for the Palestine Monitor. She just wrote a book about her experiences called Fast Times in Palestine.