Most Active Stories
- Mary Fallin In A Close Contest With Joe Dorman For Reelection
- Bureau Of Narcotics: Object To Initiative To Legalize Marijuana But Prepare For Passage
- UPDATE: Fallin's Office Says Barresi Will Not Be Secretary Of Education
- Following Oklahoma's 2013 Tornadoes, Where Does Federal Aid Really Go?
- Gov. Fallin Says Gay Marriage Ruling Tramples States' Rights
Fri March 28, 2014
World Views: March 28, 2014
Rebecca Cruise explains why Russia's ouster from the Group of Eight industrialized nations is mostly symbolic with little consequence, and Joshua Landis discusses the implications of the murder convictions of more than 500 supporters of former Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi.
Later, a conversation with political scientist Fevzi Bilgin about allegations against Turkey’s prime minister, and political instability ahead of Sunday's local elections.
KGOU produces World Views through a collaborative partnership with the University of Oklahoma’s College of International Studies, with a goal of bringing internationally-focused conversations to an Oklahoma audience. Help support these efforts with a donation online.