Most Active Stories
- Professor Argues In Favor Of Hobby Lobby's Supreme Court Case
- Challenge To Ten Commandments Monument Dismissed In Federal Court
- Tennis Ball-Sized Hail, Wildfires Possible As Cold Front Arrives In Oklahoma
- Before SAE, Ferguson Inspires University Of Oklahoma Minority Rights Group
- The 'Other' Parker Rice: How The OU Scandal Trapped A Student With The Same Name
Fri March 28, 2014
World Views: March 28, 2014
Rebecca Cruise explains why Russia's ouster from the Group of Eight industrialized nations is mostly symbolic with little consequence, and Joshua Landis discusses the implications of the murder convictions of more than 500 supporters of former Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi.
Later, a conversation with political scientist Fevzi Bilgin about allegations against Turkey’s prime minister, and political instability ahead of Sunday's local elections.
KGOU produces World Views through a collaborative partnership with the University of Oklahoma’s College of International Studies, with a goal of bringing internationally-focused conversations to an Oklahoma audience. Help support these efforts with a donation online.