Most Active Stories
- Norman Students To Protest High School's Response To Bullying And Rape Allegations
- Norman Students, Parents Call For Victim, Bully Education Following Rape Allegations
- Landis: Iraq/Syria Situation Parallels 20th Century 'Great Sorting Out' In Europe
- Economists Optimistic About Oklahoma Growth, Worried About Inaction On Roads, Teacher Pay
- Blogger Matthew Barber Describes Covering Yazidi Disappearance, Sinjar Siege
Fri September 13, 2013
World Views: September 13, 2013
Earlier this week President Obama asked congressional leaders to postpone a vote on legislation that would authorize the use of force against Syria. Joshua Landis provides an update on what's next in the volatile region.
Later, journalist Erielle Reshef joins Suzette Grillot for a conversation about covering the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Before returning to her home state last year to anchor and report for KOCO-TV, the Oklahoma City native spent several years working for the Israeli Broadcasting Authority.