Most Active Stories
- Mary Fallin In A Close Contest With Joe Dorman For Reelection
- Bureau Of Narcotics: Object To Initiative To Legalize Marijuana But Prepare For Passage
- UPDATE: Fallin's Office Says Barresi Will Not Be Secretary Of Education
- Following Oklahoma's 2013 Tornadoes, Where Does Federal Aid Really Go?
- Gov. Fallin Says Gay Marriage Ruling Tramples States' Rights
Sun December 1, 2013
Year-End Support for KGOU
December 1, 2103
This is from the Manager’s Desk.
2013 has been filled with life-changing events – locally, nationally, and internationally. KGOU and our content partners have been there every step of the way – all day – every day.
As we near the end of 2013 and prepare for another year of important service to you, I ask you to make a special year-end contribution to KGOU.
There are many worthwhile organizations asking for your financial assistance at this time of year, so please consider all that KGOU adds to your life and how our service benefits the community.
KGOU is you – your support helps shine a light on the news that matters most. Please make your tax deductible gift by Thursday, December 19, to allow processing by year’s end. Do it today online at www.kgou.org.
On behalf of the staff of KGOU and our public radio partners, I thank you for your support this year, and look forward to serving you in 2014.
From the Manager’s Desk, I’m Karen Holp.