Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Roland Clinic Draws Scrutiny From Oklahoma Drug Enforcers
- ‘The Price Of Sex’: Documentary Sheds Light On International Sex Trade
- ‘Pride Of The Plains’: National Geographic Calls Oklahoma City ‘Best Trip’ Of 2015
- Oklahoma, The World’s Independent Christmas Music Capital?
- Pot Sales Unlikely In Oklahoma Despite Federal Announcement About Tribes
Assignment: Radio is KGOU's student-produced public affairs program focusing on issues and events on the University of Oklahoma campus.
Each semester since Fall 2004, the staff of KGOU has helped a small group of University of Oklahoma students produce programs on topics ranging from OU's connection with Iraq to the university's alcoholic beverage policy to an entire show taking a behind-the-scenes look at OU football game day.
Student producers typically meet in a class once a week to critique previous shows, discuss their upcoming stories and brainstorm future program topics. Their work is graded, and they earn class credits for their participation with the show.