Most Active Stories
- Landis: Saudi Arabia's New King Has Helped Put Syria's Assad On The Ropes
- 1,400 Confirmed Dead In Nepal After Powerful Earthquake
- Chemical Controversy Festering As Norman, Midwest City Disagree Over Water Plan
- How The 1970s Changed The Role Of Human Rights In U.S. Foreign Policy
- Supreme Court To Hear Oklahoma Execution Protocol: Here's What You Need To Know
Fresh Air with Terry Gross, the Peabody Award-winning weekday magazine of contemporary arts and issues, is one of public radio's most popular programs. Though categorized as a "talk show," it hardly fits the mold. Interview topics range from politics to the arts to popular culture -- and everything in between. The show gives interviews as much time as needed, and complements them with comments from well-known critics and commentators. Fresh Air is produced at WHYY-FM in Philadelphia and broadcast nationally by NPR.