Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Protests, Prayers Highlight 'Muslim Day' At The Oklahoma Capitol
- Winter Weather Advisory Extended As More Heavy Snow Falls Across Oklahoma Saturday
- Proposed Bill Would Give Governor New Appointment Power
- State Arts, Libraries Agencies Prepare for Further Cuts
- Science Of Oil And Gas-Related Earthquakes Is ‘Ready For Application,’ USGS Says
The Associated Press is one of the largest and most trusted sources of independent newsgathering, supplying a steady stream of news to its members, international subscribers and commercial customers. AP is neither privately owned nor government-funded; instead, it's a not-for-profit news cooperative owned by its American newspaper and broadcast members.