Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- To Understand Russia's Interest In Crimea, Start With Catherine The Great
- SXSW Diary: Aereo, The Supreme Court And TV's Future
- As Wind Energy Moves Into Eastern Oklahoma, Resistance Turns Political
- Pro-Pot Petition Seeks To Decriminalize Cannabis In Oklahoma City
- ‘I’m Really Clara’: Musical Explores The ‘Flipside’ Of Oklahoma’s Patti Page
Chuck Quirmbach is a Milwaukee-based reporter who covers developments and issues in Southeastern Wisconsin that are of statewide interest. He has numerous years of experience covering state government, elections, the environment, energy, racial diversity issues, clergy abuse claims and major baseball stadium doings. He enjoys covering all topics.
Chuck is a frequent contributor to National Public Radio and several other regional or national radio outlets. He has won several individual awards, and several as part of a collaboration with other reporters.