Most Active Stories
- History Hysteria: How Oklahoma's Teachers Are Tackling The AP U.S. History Course
- Protests, Prayers Highlight 'Muslim Day' At The Oklahoma Capitol
- Proposed Bill Would Give Governor New Appointment Power
- Panel On Oklahoma’s Economy: A Growing State With A Declining Workforce
- State Arts, Libraries Agencies Prepare for Further Cuts
Ella Taylor is a freelance film critic, book reviewer and feature writer living in Los Angeles.
Born in Israel and raised in London, Taylor taught media studies at the University of Washington in Seattle; her book Prime Time Families: Television Culture in Post-War America was published by the University of California Press.
Taylor has written for Village Voice Media, the LA Weekly, The New York Times, Elle magazine and other publications, and was a regular contributor to KPCC-Los Angeles' weekly film-review show FilmWeek.