Most Active Stories
- Full Supreme Court To Hear Common Core Challenge
- Gov. Fallin Criticizes EPA For Cutting Fire Department Vehicle Agreement
- Top Business Stories: Increased Tax Revenues, HP 'Lands' In Tulsa, And OKC Okays Cabela Incentives
- Trooper On Paid Leave Pending Investigation Into DUI
- Beyond Hollywood, 'Call Of Duty': Why Special Forces Are The Future Of The U.S. Military
Emily's been at NHPR since the spring of 2012. She worked on NPR's StateImpact project for one year, covering business & economy in New Hampshire, before transitioning to covering the Seacoast Region, where she lives presently.
Before coming to NHPR, Emily was the associate programmer for Public Radio Remix, with Roman Mars (of 99% Invisible); hosted and produced Youthcast, a podcast from the Public Radio Exchange; and worked on other freelance projects in Boston. Emily studied cello performance and music composition at the California Institute of the Arts, then fell in love with public radio while schlepping between gigs on LA freeways.