Most Active Stories
- Pro-Pot Petition Seeks To Decriminalize Cannabis In Oklahoma City
- SXSW Diary: Aereo, The Supreme Court And TV's Future
- OKC's Cheseapeake Energy Accused Of Collusion
- New Speaker Of The House Hickman Announces Changes In Leadership
- Lost (And Found) In Translation: Three Authors Find Their Place Through Literature
Thu September 26, 2013
Episode 371: Where Dollar Bills Come From
Originally published on Fri September 27, 2013 10:46 am
Every single dollar bill in the world — every $20, every $100, everything — is printed on paper made at one small mill in Massachusetts. That's been the case for 130 years.
On today's show, we visit the mill. And we hear the story of the guy who jumped out a hotel window to win the government contract to print all that paper.
Note: This episode was originally posted last year.