Most Active Stories
- Mary Fallin In A Close Contest With Joe Dorman For Reelection
- Bureau Of Narcotics: Object To Initiative To Legalize Marijuana But Prepare For Passage
- UPDATE: Fallin's Office Says Barresi Will Not Be Secretary Of Education
- Following Oklahoma's 2013 Tornadoes, Where Does Federal Aid Really Go?
- Gov. Fallin Says Gay Marriage Ruling Tramples States' Rights
Sun June 30, 2013
Happy New Fiscal Year!
June 30, 2013
This is from the Manager's Desk. Fiscal Year 2013 is in the history books, and what a year it was. In the last twelve months, we…
- Renewed the broadcast licenses for KGOU, KROU, KOUA and KWOU...
- Saw StateImpact Oklahoma come into its own...
- Unveiled a new web page..
- Will continue to celebrate 30 years of service by KGOU...
- And much more!
This fiscal year was also excellent for membership and underwriting donations. The total for private giving may be over $950,000 – up about 4% from the prior fiscal year.
This kind of support from listeners and underwriters shows that KGOU is a great investment and is a great resource for our communities, serving Oklahomans with over 8,700 broadcast hours of quality news, music, and community service.
Thank you -- for the sake of old times, for the success of Fiscal Year '13. We are looking forward to future years of service. Thank you. From the Manager’s Desk, I’m Karen Holp.