Most Active Stories
- Former OU Diplomat In Residence Describes Life In The Foreign Service
- When Cultural Expression Becomes Inappropriate: Native Halloween Costumes
- Court Rules Jim Thorpe Remains Will Stay In Pennsylvania
- Superintendent Candidates Cox, Hofmeister Continue Series Of Debates In Norman
- Senate Education Committee Explores Revisions To Oklahoma's Reading Sufficiency Act
Sun August 10, 2014
New KGOU Staff Members
I am pleased to introduce to you two new staff members for KGOU.
KGOU’s News Director is Ben Fenwick. Ben is familiar to many for his journalism work in Oklahoma. Ben has Bachelor's and master's degrees in journalism from the University of Oklahoma, and has worked at the Oklahoma Gazette, Oklahoma Today, Rose State College, and has freelanced for Reuters and The New York Times among several. He has embedded with the 45th Infantry Brigade to both Iraq and Afghanistan. We are looking forward to Ben Fenwick’s experience leading us forward in our journalism efforts.
KGOU’s Business Manager is Cindy Cottrell. Cindy is a life-long Oklahoman and lives in Moore with her family. She has a wide variety of business experience in accounting, personnel and being very organized. We are very happy Cindy Cottrell has joined us.
Please join me in welcoming Ben and Cindy to KGOU. Thanks.
From the Manager’s Desk, I’m Karen Holp.