Most Active Stories
- That April Morning: The Oklahoma City Bombing
- Tulsa Reserve Sheriff's Deputy Turns Himself In To Face Manslaughter Charges
- In Southwest Oklahoma, A Farmer Harvests The Wind And Watches The State Capitol
- Gov. Fallin Signs Bill Banning Abortions That Dismember A Fetus
- Attorney General Scott Pruitt Says He Will Protect Citizens Distributing Bibles At Schools
Mon July 8, 2013
OKC Boulevard Still Work In Progress
The Oklahoma Dept. of Transportation continues to seek public input on the future development of the Oklahoma City Boulevard. The new street is part of the re-alignment of Interstate 40 near downtown.
Many residents expressed concern over early versions of the boulevard during a series of public meetings on the proposal, which included a longer elevated portion of the roadway.
The Oklahoma Dept. of Transportation has links to documents and illustrations made available at the public meeting. Officials are encouraging residents to provide their input on the public comment form.