Most Active Stories
- Mary Fallin In A Close Contest With Joe Dorman For Reelection
- Bureau Of Narcotics: Object To Initiative To Legalize Marijuana But Prepare For Passage
- UPDATE: Fallin's Office Says Barresi Will Not Be Secretary Of Education
- Gov. Fallin Says Gay Marriage Ruling Tramples States' Rights
- Why Oklahoma’s Wind Energy Future Could Be Shaped By Osage County
Thu April 24, 2014
Is Oklahoma Prepared For A Changing Climate?
Guests will include Clay Pope, the Executive Director of the Oklahoma Association of Conservation Districts, and David Engle, the Executive Director of Oklahoma State University's Water Resources Center.
The conversation will be directed by StateImpact Oklahoma reporters Joe Wertz and Logan Layden and will include questions from the audience.
That is Wednesday, April 30, beginning at 6 p.m. at Picasso's Café in the Paseo Arts District of Oklahoma City.
Is Oklahoma prepared for a changing climate? I hope you can join the discussion.
StateImpact Oklahoma is a project of several partners of the Oklahoma Public Media Exchange.
From the Manager’s Desk, I’m Karen Holp.
Here & Now