Most Active Stories
- One Dead After Oklahoma Flooding, Tornadoes; Fallin Declares State Of Emergency
- Norman Man Faces Charges For Teaching People How To Beat A Lie Detector
- What Oklahoma Farmers Think About The Right-To-Farm Issue In Oklahoma
- House Introduces Resolution Directing University Of Oklahoma To Return Controversial Painting
- How The 1970s Changed The Role Of Human Rights In U.S. Foreign Policy
Thu April 24, 2014
Is Oklahoma Prepared For A Changing Climate?
Guests will include Clay Pope, the Executive Director of the Oklahoma Association of Conservation Districts, and David Engle, the Executive Director of Oklahoma State University's Water Resources Center.
The conversation will be directed by StateImpact Oklahoma reporters Joe Wertz and Logan Layden and will include questions from the audience.
That is Wednesday, April 30, beginning at 6 p.m. at Picasso's Café in the Paseo Arts District of Oklahoma City.
Is Oklahoma prepared for a changing climate? I hope you can join the discussion.
StateImpact Oklahoma is a project of several partners of the Oklahoma Public Media Exchange.
From the Manager’s Desk, I’m Karen Holp.
Here & Now