Most Active Stories
- 1,400 Confirmed Dead In Nepal After Powerful Earthquake
- Spiked Cabbage And Blown Glass Among Attractions At Annual Oklahoma City Festival
- Landis: Saudi Arabia's New King Has Helped Put Syria's Assad On The Ropes
- Supreme Court To Hear Oklahoma Execution Protocol: Here's What You Need To Know
- How The 1970s Changed The Role Of Human Rights In U.S. Foreign Policy
Thu April 24, 2014
Is Oklahoma Prepared For A Changing Climate?
Guests will include Clay Pope, the Executive Director of the Oklahoma Association of Conservation Districts, and David Engle, the Executive Director of Oklahoma State University's Water Resources Center.
The conversation will be directed by StateImpact Oklahoma reporters Joe Wertz and Logan Layden and will include questions from the audience.
That is Wednesday, April 30, beginning at 6 p.m. at Picasso's Café in the Paseo Arts District of Oklahoma City.
Is Oklahoma prepared for a changing climate? I hope you can join the discussion.
StateImpact Oklahoma is a project of several partners of the Oklahoma Public Media Exchange.
From the Manager’s Desk, I’m Karen Holp.
Here & Now