Most Active Stories
- Mary Fallin In A Close Contest With Joe Dorman For Reelection
- Bureau Of Narcotics: Object To Initiative To Legalize Marijuana But Prepare For Passage
- UPDATE: Fallin's Office Says Barresi Will Not Be Secretary Of Education
- Following Oklahoma's 2013 Tornadoes, Where Does Federal Aid Really Go?
- Gov. Fallin Says Gay Marriage Ruling Tramples States' Rights
Fri May 2, 2014
Oklahoma Tornado Project Photography Exhibit
The KGOU Oklahoma Tornado Project and the Oklahoma Contemporary Arts Center have collaborated to present a month-long exhibit of photographs called “Not Just Another Day in May.”
I want to thank the amateur and professional photographers who submitted photos for consideration. The exhibit will mark the anniversary of tornadoes that struck several Oklahoma communities last May. The photos were curated by the Oklahoma Contemporary Arts Center.
The exhibit will open May 6 on the ground floor of Leadership Square, 211 N. Robinson Ave. in downtown Oklahoma City and be open for the rest of the month of May.
KGOU is hosting an opening reception Tuesday, May 6th from 5 to 7 p.m. to view the photos and meet some of the photographers. I’m inviting you to attend, and while it is not necessary, do send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to be there.
We do hope to see you there. Thanks.
From the Manager’s Desk, I’m Karen Holp.