Most Active Stories
- Roland Clinic Draws Scrutiny From Oklahoma Drug Enforcers
- ‘Pride Of The Plains’: National Geographic Calls Oklahoma City ‘Best Trip’ Of 2015
- Christmas Bird Count In Oklahoma Starts At Chickasaw National Recreation Area
- ‘The Price Of Sex’: Documentary Sheds Light On International Sex Trade
- Bill Calls For Deregulation Of State-Produced Firearms
Wed May 22, 2013
Services from the Oklahoma Insurance Department
Oklahoma Insurance Commissioner John D. Doak announced the opening of the Consumer Assistance Command Center to assist tornado victims. The Command Center is located at 301 NE 27th St. in Moore. All major insurance companies are on location with mobile response units to help victims of the tornado with insurance claims.
The Oklahoma Insurance Department is working closely with the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) to provide support to anyone who calls our toll-free Consumer Assistance hotline – 1-800-522-0071.
The Oklahoma Banking Department has partnered with the Oklahoma Insurance Department (OID) to provide onsite ATMs with waived service charges in addition to OID staff on hand to further aid disaster recovery. OID has implemented a new protocol for insurance adjusters and agents requesting they obtain an identification badge from the Command Center in order to enter disaster zones and assist residents impacted from the tornado.