Most Active Stories
- Pro-Pot Petition Seeks To Decriminalize Cannabis In Oklahoma City
- SXSW Diary: Aereo, The Supreme Court And TV's Future
- OKC's Cheseapeake Energy Accused Of Collusion
- Oscar Talk: The Five Academy Award Nominees For Best Foreign Language Film
- New Speaker Of The House Hickman Announces Changes In Leadership
Sun November 24, 2013
Sleet, Snow Moving Across Oklahoma
A winter weather advisory remains in effect until 6 a.m. Monday. The National Weather Service advises caution for anyone traveling Sunday.
Even small amounts of snow and ice can make roads and sidewalks dangerous.
Winter precipitation will move across western and central Oklahoma and adjacent areas of north Texas today and tonight.
Currently, it appears parts of western and southern Oklahoma and north Texas will have higher amounts of snow and sleet.
However, even light amounts and snow and sleet can create dangerous road conditions.