Most Active Stories
- No Laptops, No Wi-Fi: How One Cafe Fired Up Sales
- Anadarko’s $5 Billion Environmental Settlement: Four Things Okies Should Know
- State House Votes To Deny Cities Wage Setting Power
- City Of Norman Awaiting Permit To Sell Reclaimed Water So Frackers Don’t Have To Use Drinking Water
- “Our People, Our Land, Our Images” Features The Perspectives Of Indigenous Photographers
Fri November 15, 2013
World Views: November 15, 2013
A little over a week ago, Typhoon Haiyan slammed into the Philippines, leaving thousands dead and devastating the city of Tacloban. Suzette Grillot also talks with Joshua Landis about a so-called "wild card" in Syria's civil war - private funding by wealthy donors.
KGOU relies on voluntary contributions from readers and listeners to further its mission of public service to Oklahoma and beyond. To contribute to our efforts, make your donation online, or contact our Membership department.