Most Active Stories
- Teacher Evaluation System Could Be Delayed Again
- State Says Doc’s Pain Pill Prescriptions Were ‘Red Flags’
- For OU's Young Choreographers, Art Can Come From Daydreams
- Permit Process Used To Scrutinize Wells In Earthquake Country, Industry Remains Silent
- VIDEO: Inhofe Says Climate Has Always Changed, Not Caused By Human Activity
Fresh Air with Terry Gross, the Peabody Award-winning weekday magazine of contemporary arts and issues, is one of public radio's most popular programs. Though categorized as a "talk show," it hardly fits the mold. Interview topics range from politics to the arts to popular culture -- and everything in between. The show gives interviews as much time as needed, and complements them with comments from well-known critics and commentators. Fresh Air is produced at WHYY-FM in Philadelphia and broadcast nationally by NPR.